If you are wondering whether it is possible to get your hands on some bitcoin or other cryptocurrency directly using your TD EasyWeb account, then, unfortunately, that’s not possible. TD Bank currently doesn’t have any solution for its online users to purchase cryptocurrency directly from the EasyWeb account.
However, don’t close this window yet; we will tell you a legal and completely legit workaround to get those crypto coins in your wallet using a TD EasyWeb account. Sounds interesting, right? And the best part, there are no complicated, technical steps involved.
All you need to do is join any crypto exchange in Canada, deposit your money (CAD) on your exchange account using TD Bank, and you can then purchase crypto. For this, we suggest signing up for Bitbuy because they are the most trusted crypto exchange in Canada.
You will be able to make instant deposits from your TD Bank account at incredibly low fees. Furthermore, the platform is secure and regulated by FINTRAC, which is the relevant financial regulatory authority of Canada for crypto exchanges. Need more clarification? Don’t worry, read on to know everything.
Overview of Bitbuy:
Hands down, it is the most trusted crypto exchange in Canada and offers the best way to buy BTC via TD Trust account or RBC Bank Account. Bitbuy is one of the leading exchanges in the country and is most preferred by Canucks because of how easy it makes for everyone to sign up and buy digital assets both online or via their over the counter services.
- Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, Interac e-Transfer, and more
- Trading Fees: Ranges from 0.1% to 0.5%
- Fiat Currencies: CAD
- Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Ripple, and more
They offer highly competitive fees in the crypto exchange space and a massive range of coins and tokens to choose from. Read on to know about how you can buy bitcoin with Bitbuy from your TD Bank account.
Buying Bitcoin With TD Bank Account in Canada:
The process for purchasing bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency for that matter is pretty straightforward. And not just in Canada but around the globe, traders rely on exchanges like Bitbuy to purchase coins and tokens. Here’s how to get yours using TD Bank with Bitbuy.
- Register an account on Bitbuy either from Canada or U.S
- Make your account securer using 2 FA (this is important because your bitcoins will be vulnerable and easier to steal without it)
- Once signed up, verify details of your account depending on whether it’s personal or company-based. Verification document requirements will vary depending on where you’re signing up from; Canada or U.S.
- Deposit your CADs or USDs into the Bitbuy account through the EasyWeb access of your TD Bank account.
- Now go to the ‘Trade’ section of Bitbuy and select Bitcoin
- Enter the amount of BTC your want to purchase in exchange for your Canadian Dollars
- Review the order to ensure everything is perfect and hit the ‘Buy’ button to execute the order
That’s pretty much it. See how fast and easy it is to buy bitcoin from Bitbuy using your TD Bank account.