Navigating through a platform you have just joined can be a little challenging, especially if you are not tech-savvy. And when it involves the transfer of money, you cannot be too careful. So if you are at this page to learn how to deposit money into Swyftx, then read on to know just that.
Modes of Depositing Money on Swyftx:
Just like many crypto exchange platforms, Swyftx offers a range of deposit methods to facilitate Aussies better. These payment options include:
- Bank Transfer
- OSKO Transfer
However, what most crypto exchanges don’t offer is a Credit Card deposit which Swyftx does. So if you want, you can use your card to deposit money into your Swyftx account. However, there will be a processing fee for card transfers, which can be a little high.
How to Deposit Money into Swyftx? – Step By Step Method:
- On the left side column at your Swyftx dashboard, there will be a button named Quick Deposit. Click on it, a dropdown menu will open, and from there, click on Deposit AUD.
- You can also go to the AUD deposit page by clicking on the Trade button from the same left side column on the dashboard, then navigating to the Deposit button and clicking on Australian Dollars.
- Lastly, there’s also a shortcut to opening the AUD page at the top of your Swyftx dashboard. It’s a blue tab with a dollar inside called Deposit; click on it and then click on the AUD deposit button.
- However you reach the deposit page, you will be provided with all the details to complete your transaction. All of the deposit methods we listed above, including credit cards, will be mentioned here on the left-hand side.
- Select your preferred method, fill in the details on the screen, and transfer money.
The deposit speeds vary depending on your payment method. It’s nearly instant for POLi, PayID, and OSKO. However, bank transfers can take 3 to 6 hours. Be sure to make the transfer on business days to avoid further delays.